MGS:OH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MGS:OH

The best damn MGS community!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VideosVideos  Submit ArticleSubmit Article  Contact/StaffContact/Staff  MGS:OHMGS:OH  Friends/OtherFriends/Other  AdvertsAdverts  ArticlesArticles  ClanClan  BlogsBlogs  PSNPSN  Other HK GamesOther HK Games  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Did you like MGS4?
Yes
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_lcap75%RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_rcap
 75% [ 18 ]
No
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_lcap13%RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Not Done Yet
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_lcap0%RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Don't Know
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_lcap13%RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24
Latest topics
» Understanding the 'Sons Of Liberty' plot
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 pm by filipeflower

» which mg is your favorit
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:02 pm by filipeflower

» Say Something.
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:45 pm by filipeflower

» New Forum!
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:49 pm by agm246

» Shi...
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:18 pm by triple cross

» A fuckload of MPO+ shit!
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:18 pm by triple cross

» Did you like MGS4?
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:19 pm by agm246

» Reviews
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:01 pm by agm246

» I GOT IT LAWL!
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:56 pm by agm246

» MGS4!
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:11 pm by agm246

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Please take a look at the top of the page, under the logo, for more.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Teamkill
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_lcapRYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Voting_barRYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_rcap 
agm246
RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_lcapRYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Voting_barRYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Vote_rcap 
AcidScotty
triple cross
MetalGearRider
the4thwall
Hcloud13
mgs rules
Solidsnakeckw
asshole
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MGS:OH on your social bookmarking website

RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El hombre

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-01

RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Empty
PostSubject: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Quote :

Plans for The Unofficial Site
1 Apr 2008 by Ryan Payton, MGS:TUS

Soon to be "The Official Site!"

Hello MGS fans, it's me, Kojima Production's Ryan Payton! Most of you are anticipating MGS4 and you should all be expecting to receive MGS Saga 2.0 very soon if you preordered it.

Most of you who are a part of this fan community might be wondering where to go next. Some of you pioneers might start off new communities while others might simply resort to going to unprofessional anti-MGS sites like Snake Soup. I heard the news about TUS and discussed it with my superiors over at KP and we all seem to agree that this community to somewhat valuable to us.

Thus, after discussing things with certain people we are proud to announce that we have plans for this very site. What was once TUS will be TOS! We are planning on revamping the site and focusing on the community more than anything. Think of it like News Corp's MySpace except with MGS aspects. You can find people who are as good, better, or worse than you on MGO, you can meet new MGS fans and then exchange information to play them online; starting with the beta to boot! I'll have my own page and you can ask me all sorts of questions or send me comments. There's some more features planned that I'm not at liberty to talk about just yet, so stay tuned!

You should expect the new www.MetalGearSolid.org to be online mid-April to early June. Definitely before MGS4's release. Don't delete your bookmarks and don't go elsewhere, we're here to stay.

Source: http://metalgearsolid.org/show_news.php?id=1491

Quote :

might simply resort to going to unprofessional anti-MGS sites like Snake Soup.

http://metalgearsolid.org/show_news.php?id=1491

Fucker!

Last edited by El hombre on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the4thwall

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:07 pm

I was literally going to post that RIGHT now. I think Ryan "The Dam" Payton decided to strike back at thesoup, apparantly he uses the internet too.

I can't wait to see what Ravi says after his April Fool's joke of leaving.

Damn Payton, trying to stab at the soup! The soup is THE site for mgs.
Back to top Go down
El hombre

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Aye, okay April Fool's is over, can we have the old forum functional again?

Can't be arsed with this shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
the4thwall

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Yes, and everyone knows that Ravi hasn't left. This forum lacks all the snake soup members, they'd really love to respond to this.
Back to top Go down
agm246
Admin
Admin
agm246

Male
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Ryan is just doing his job. As Ravi has said. The man makes barely any decisions.
I don't like him though.
Back to top Go down
https://metal-gears-toilet.darkbb.com
the4thwall

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:47 pm

My soup will scald his lips!
Back to top Go down
Teamkill

Male
Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Fuck Payton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!   RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYAN PAYTON! WHAT A FAGGOT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGS:OH :: MGS:OH-
Jump to: